torsdag 2 december 2010

Sad

Behind broken doors and empty streets ecos a hollow voice, I'm sad so sad it turned out this way, you deserve the best and the truth H. I guess you hate me as much as your dad V does. Mox words about them ecos in my head, this time I won't fight, I'll just give up
I undrstand everthing now all the lies that they (v&o) told, it was just a game, a game to break hearts.
Was it worth it?
I hope E can help you to find peace and I hope for A sake that you don't turn out like V.

Hate me for giving you the truth about V,O and Mox. I cared alot for Mox, E knows that. Hate for not being able to break his heart, that's the reson I didn't divorce him when I found out he was ill.

All I really wanted to say with this mail is I'm terrblie sorry for hurting your feelings and I hope you can forgive me someday

Keiju

p.s. If you ever need a place to stay, I'll try my best to help you out

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar